Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dance India Dance( DID)



Dance India Dance( Lil masters)!!!  Oh Man!! What a show it is!! These days auditions are coming on Zee tv ! And these Kids just rock!!! I mean what a talent they hold!! At this small age!!! All of them are so adorable kids!!! They know hip hop, classical,bally,salsa everything!!! I just love watching them and when they talk. They sound so cutttuuuu kids!! I was watching yesterday! There was a girl who unfortunately couldn't get select she so sportingly said. I am not sad! Thank you. That too with such a sweet nonu smile!!!I loved her. Her spirits!!!!
The show is amazing! I us to watch DID earlier also for elder participants. I loved that also. Specially Dharmesh Sir! Though He wasnt able to win nevertheless Shakti won!!! It was pleasure seeing her winning too.

In Judges I really Like Remo sir!!! In fact I have become fan of him!! He's so nice!! Geeta Ma and Terrence are also my favorites but Remo sir tho I Like the best na ; ) ; )

Cheers!!!
:-):-)

5 comments:

Ms.Meduri said...

i wish i could watch the show too..but no Television..!!!

Ms.Meduri said...

hey checck out with my id in facebook

yamini.meduri@gmail.com

Lincoln said...

i saw only couple of times that too bcoz of sakshi,

she was awesome :)

Jay said...

really ......awesome show....

shekhar said...

Dance India Dance is back with a bang on Zee TV and that too in a new avatar. The first three seasons which had individual participants and gave us new dancing talents is now called ‘DID Doubles’ which means that instead of individuals, there will be couples who will perform as a team.