Amidst COVID-19, when our whole country is practising 21 days of locked down for our own safety. I will not only be working from home, I will also include 5 positive things in my daily routine to have a healthy locked down days!
1) Self Care/Introspection/Meditating: Caring about oneself is most integral part of life. One should be in touch with ones emotions which we ignore on daily basis.One needs to spend time with oneself and try to tap down on the negative aspect of their emotions to get clear of one's anxiety and worries.
For me it is a kind of exercise where I will try to make my mind more healthy by recognising the negative or unwanted emotions within me so that I can discard them and work on the positive side of it. I will work towards my mind's peacefulness for a healthy well-being.
2) Spending time with my family: It's just been two days that I have started working from home and I realised there is so much our parents want to share with us. It's just we are so self centered and occupied sometimes in our regular routine that we are unable to give desired time to our parents. And interesting part is our parents never complain about the same. They just happily understand our routine and never become demanding of our time.
I'll be sitting with my parents, listening to their stories and of course playing some intersting card games with them too. I will be doing this regularly not just these 21 days.
3) Plantation: Growing plants requires patience and interest. I always had interest but I was lazy and impatient enough to not do it on regular basis. For beginners like me starting with planting coriander leaves is the easiest. I just did that!! And I hope to plant other different plants too in coming days.
4) Painting: I will focus on my creative side too. Sometimes in our busy lives we forget that all of us has a creative side and we should pamper that side too. So the crux of the matter is, I am back on to it!!
This painting is what I painted last, I guess.
5) Clean my room/ my desk: This is one of the most essential thing which I should be doing regularly and lately I haven't been able to do it. And I am on it!!!
This is what I am gonna do all these 21 days. What you gonna do? Do not forget to share it in the comments below.
Also, stay home, stay safe and do not panic.
Together we can and together we will fight this COVID-19!