Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Being Insensitive (is not equal) Being Inexpressive..




Ya. Complex Heading and perplexed post it could be. This is something which I have felt very deeply and that's why all the opinions on this post is what I have felt and feel from the world. I have always thought that Why does people often say  ; I am inexpressive? Are they really? Or it's just their insensitivity which Leads them to say this? Or its Ego, which stops them to even connect with the other person at times? Or they are so very involved with materialistic values of Life and ignorant of the difference between what does insensitivity means and what does Inexpressive?

All these questions banged my head one day and when I gave it a thought I realized that most of the people who says I am inexpressive and just can't express themsleves are the sheer case of insensitivity, Which was disheartening to understand.

I have seen this very often, when a person hurts another person, the person(who hurts) never turns up and apologize. And when asked the reason why s/he didn't say sorry? The only Answer comes: I just didn't know what to express and what to say and how to say? Which is very inappropriate and unethical and insensitive to say this! If you are sensitive enough, you have various ways to convey your warmth to another person, If not with the ease or with some little hesitance but you do convey your regards.

Theres a very thin distinction between being Insensitive and being Inexpressive which generally people are unaware of ;
"Inexpressive person is a person who is so sensitive of its environment itself that s/he will not hurt anybody and not even showcase his/her hurts too."

But often people club things and to stay out of any guilt they name their insensitivity as their inexpressive attribute which is Highly immoral and impractical and feels that it will help them get rid of any guilt and forget to realise that it will rather  push them through high turmoil of  Life.

11 comments:

Freelancer said...

hmmm
i am a firm believer if the fact that saying sorry never hurts anybody. if it brings smiles and let bygones by bygones then there is no need of worrying whether tyo say sorry or not as long as it is from the heart

sanya said...

deep thought

Anil Sawan said...

liked the thought and the post!

Moonlight said...

oo..I like it.!
A different but a great thought.
You think a lot. haha.. =)

Anya said...

Its a wonderful thought :-)
Nice post !!

(@^.^@)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

I believe that we all are inexpressive at times......

"Something's bothering me, there's a whirlwind in my head, I want to run away, I feel something is wrong, still everything's going on normal."

Just a thought, I've experienced it sometimes though.

I know I care, but I just don't know how to express it. Am not a poet, I cannot find a song appropriate enough; I can just respond to what they say. Am I being insensitive? I think I am inexpressive.

Anya said...

Have a wonderful weekend

Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :-)

Naina Sethi said...

Absolutely love your blog ! I write for a fashion blog and think that you should follow it- enrapturenow.blogspot.com

Zabi said...

You seem to me by the way you write, a typical piscean,with poerful imagination. YOu may not be a piscean but definitely A good piece of writing.

rainboy said...

Food for thought .

take care

Unknown said...

very mature writing from one as young as u!
Thanks for dropping by my blog & for the comment!
How did u find me?