Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Frisbee Day! :D:D

It was totally a tiring day today. I went to my clg first, regarding some attestation,Gufff, Man!! From past 2 weeks all nonsense is going, Kabhi prinicipal nahi ata tho Kabhi kuch hojata hai. All this has totally stressed me. Finally today they have taken my form and asked me to come tomorrow and take the attested form! I came back around quarter to one. I was so tired till that time not physically but mentally, didnt have a peaceful sleep last night, woke up early and then all this college nonsense made me exhausted totally.

I came, I had a paratha and switched onn the television, surfed, didn't get anything relevant to watch switched off and slept. That sleep was such a Silent sleep. I don't know why that Time I could hear the silence within me.. I know its sounding bit weird, But at one point of my sleep..It happened Like this.

And then I saw my watch it was 1:55pm and at 2'o clock I have to leave. I was so damn sleepy that time But somehow I dragged myself because I was getting late for the class. I got up,washed my face, got ready, left Home.

And all this made me late today, I reached late to the advertising class. That too 20 mins..:D :D :D

Ok So now comes the suspense. Today we were discussing in the class of advertising of invention of Future Flying car. It was totally a random act. Our teacher asked for the name of the car, and discussion started. I was so tired and was listening them and then suddenly I popped up with the word 'FRISBEE'-The Flying Car..and everybody was Like....Ohki...and Maam just went to the board and names that car Frisbee. We had so much fun later and now we have to make a project reagrding all this advertising tools, keeping in mind all those 4 P's.It gona be very interesting, I am sure. :-).
Finally, Class got over. We were going back home.
As we take my bus from South Ex only. And I was hungry too so I took MC D's burger and My friend's had some Kalla Khatta!!!

I came home, Met 'P' had fun, giggled a lot. Shared our tid-bits. She shared her Life Tragedy and I shared Mine... Had Fun... :-)

But a very strange thing also happened today. One of my friend whom I don't know much neither she knows much about me.. said"Gauri ajj tera mood off lagraha, what happened" And I said: aisa kuch nahi hai..I am just tired and feeling sleepy..
But this made me think for a while though..Really Is there something which is bothering me..??

But anyway..
Later Half of the day was Good. :-). I had fun!!
:-)

And the Bad news is Tomorrow also I have to get up early, uhaaa!!!! Il have a very long and a very tiring, Busy and exhausting Dayyyyy!!!!
:( :( :(((

9 comments:

GigsInTown said...

mere saath bhi aisa hi hua ... i went all the way to college ... they just told beta kal aana aaj to princi ka off hai and i was so f*** angry na i cant tell u . ek to inti dur drive wo bhi itne gande tarrafic mein na i must mere to dimag hi kahrab ho gaya hai

Anil Sawan said...

seems like college is fun!! :)
and frisbee is quite cool. mann!! ur creative mind works even wen u r tired!! :P

Unknown said...

Thats why I never bothered to go to my college... for getting attestation purpose..I got to travel a long way...May be like travelling from delhi to noida...

Pallav said...

ohho..travelling nw days in delhi..is such a apin..anyways..
u knw southex Kala Khatta rocks..its so yummy....
arey yar... i m dieing to have one...
but dnt foget swine flu...
hehehe...

tk cr

by the way which college..do tell me

Pallav

Unknown said...

hey..An award is waiting for u... check out my latest post....

Creativity said...

Dear, You Enjoy Ur college days a lot, inspite of being tired :D Great Job Dear :D Takecare Dear :D

All The Very Best Success :)

Anonymous said...

Frisbee is quite creative..!

:)

Rushabhh Gandhi said...

YOu can hear Silence?
Baba Ramdev happening to you?

Ad class?
Extra course?

What college you studying?

Gauri Mathur said...

Hey GigsIn Town..
Ohhh.. Its very pissing..!!!

Hey Anil Bhaiya..:D :D

Hey Shankar..Unfourtunately I have To, I wasnt left with option! And Thanks for the award too!!:-)

Hey Pallav!
You in Delhi only!?

@Creativity
Thanks :-)

Hey Vyshu!
:D

Hey Rushu!
You can also Hear! If ones your are content and very stable from within!:)