Thursday, July 4, 2019

Comeback

I just noticed that my last post was in 2016! Pretty long time back.. I don't know why I wasn't writing all these years?
But from past sometime I feel like getting back to writing. Past gone years were exhausting especially emotionally. It was a roller coaster ride. From being handling past emotional issues to searching a suitable job I managed all at the same time. Life wasn't easy all these years and I am not cribbing about it either.

All these years have taught me a lot about humanity. They have given me broader perspectives towards world. They have given me insights, life has taught me struggle is a part of life.

I am pausing it right here now because I am unable to find words to continue this post and I just don't want to bulk my post with unnecessary chatter.

No comments: