Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Candidly




We have dreams. We allure them throughout our lives. But what important is do we really care to unfold them. At least try to unfold them? I am not sure if we can fulfill each and every dream of ours..
We grow with dreams, we die with dreams.. There is little we are able to do between these path.

In school we hardly acknowledge our dreams. We are so busy in thinking how to come 1st in the class that we forget that life doesn't end there. I still remember my school days where only thing which used to be in my mind was how I can stood 1st in the class. Though this never happened. But yes, like all other kids this was the only thing I had in my mind as a kid.

Now as a young adult I realize life has so better aspects than scoring 100% in Maths. I am still struggling in lot of verticals of life but I guess struggling is a never ending process.

I have dream to be an entrepreneur. But I am unsure about the journey. It's not I am less determined or doesn't possess perseverance. Its just I don't know where this journey of mine will lead. I am doing my bit.

Though from a family of service class little I hold as the inherent gift of entrepreneurship. But it hasn't changed my dream of being entrepreneur..

For once I feel I want to live my dream....

:-)



2 comments:

Anil Sawan said...

heylo miss young entrepreneur :) you dont need the blood line on an entrepreneur to start doing business.. all you need is confidence and the heart to learn from your mistake. Do not loose your patience. The initial days would be slow. Take your time to learn your business line. If required, make changes in products or the line. Dont be adamant on choices and for beginning dont be too emotional with the brand you build. Its easy to make mistakes, what decide your winning is how you learn from it and how much you welcome that learning into your life. you can do it lady, so all the very best :)

Gauri Mathur said...

Hi Anil Bhaiya,

Your words are so comforting. Thanks.

:)