Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hub dub*

Sometimes in your life it happens that you feel lost in some event. This event has made such a great impact on you that one feels like submerging in it till the time one can. (Yes here I am indicating a positive event)


Yes same has happened with me.


A feeling I can't express
But I want to express
It's a happiness with in me
I want to share

I want to shout and tell
How it feels
How It was!!

Yes I want to be lost in yesterday
Till a promising today comes
I will wait
Yes I will wait!
For a much closer and promising today!
For a much closer together stay!
xoxo!

5 comments:

Rakesh Kumar said...

Gauri, probably you have not come in Indibloggar meet or I missed to see you.It was really sorry.

You know we all are part of eternal happiness (सत्-चित-आनंद)only.

That's what your nice presentation
seems to hint me.

Thanks for this presentation.

Please, visit my other posts too whenever find time.

Gauri Mathur said...

Yes Uncle I skipped it because of some imp plans! I'll surely visit your other posts as soon as I get some time out from my routine! :)

Take care!!
Keep visiting !
:)

Gauri Mathur said...

Vaise How was the meet? :D

Rakesh Kumar said...

Gauri, meet was good and quite entertaining.You can read a report
on 'देशनामा' blog of Khushdeep Shegal ji (from Noida) who also attended the meet with me.By typing देशनामा on google search you may arrive at the blog.

Gauri Mathur said...

:)