Friday, October 14, 2011

About me?



When I read people's about me
I get in to flow
to write about me

Then I open word,
I keep wondering
what is about me

I think,And think
And think 
But still can't think 
what to write about me

Is this because I am too complex
Or because I don't know about me

After thinking for hours and hours
I could only write
My name is Gauri Mathur
Is it all about me?
:-)

(This is very very random poem. But thoughts expressed are very true. It really happens whenever I sit down to write something about me. I experience the handicap of expression. I can write about anything but funnily not about me! :-))

Such is life dearies!







 

7 comments:

WonderWall said...

awww... then u can describe yourself... "I am complicated or confused" ;)

Gauri Mathur said...

I am complicated! :)

Richa said...

my 'about me' reads: If I met me, I'd think I was an idiot :D

Richa said...

my about me reads: if I met me, I'd think, I was an idiot. :D

Kshipra said...

Hahhahaha, nice poem :)

M. Reka said...

Nice one :) :)

Short Poems

Arv said...

:) thats a good one :)

complicated or not, its a fun read :)